Get an inside look at what it takes to turn talent, education and artistic skill into
successful businesses and promising careers in the performing arts!
This 3-hour Master Class is hands-on training and materials review for the working actor.
< Working Artists Stage and Screen
Bring your best monologue or performance piece for materials critique and review, and learn ways to improve your audition and performance material.
Cold readings and prepared materials review will help improve your performance and presentation skills and prepare you for success in the world of working artists.
Get tips on dealing with casting directors and agents, information on unions, regional theater contracts and artists' leagues. Lecture and discussion topics include:
- audition readiness and skills assessment
- stage v.s. screen performance techniques
- agents and unions,
- press kits and bios
- artist management and project development.
- networking tools and professional resources.
< Working Artists Expanded Masters Series
The Expanded Masters Series offers custom packages for students that which include master classes and focus clinics on wide range of topics.
Booking Working Artists In The Real
Concert Packages include workshops and master classes for musicians and vocalists covering:
Studio Packages include workshops and master classes for actors and vocalists. Topics include:
- Concert and cabaret development
- Stage presence and audience management
- Agents, managers, casting directors and producers
- Commercial Arranging : "Writing what they want to hear"
- The Rhythm Section: Tips on making the most of your skills
- Drums / Percussion and Bass:
- Image, style and artist development
- Press kits, bios, demos and résumés
- Microphone techniques for studio vocalists and voice-over talent
- ProTools, Midi and studio recording
* All focus clinics are subject to availability and booking